Monday, October 26, 2009

To Everything There is a Season

It seems that as with the seasons, my life has changed. It's changed over and over again lately. Never one day the same as the next. I feel perpetually caught in between the joy and excitement of not knowing what's coming next and the absolute fear I have of not having my life planned out before me. Something about being 25, newly divorced, recently unemployed and moving entirely across the country on a whim, makes me a little uncomfortable. I guess kudos to me for stepping outside of my comfort zone.

Six months ago, I wasn't happy, but I would've claimed that I had an idea of where my life would be 10 years down the road. These days, I don't know what my life will hold next week, nevermind next month, or next year. I have placed my faith in the notion that all things happen for a reason...and whatever that reason may be, I am tethered to it...at least for the time being.

1 comment:

  1. Kudos to you, for sure! Great post. I know it must be a little scary, but I'm looking forward to reading about all of your adventures. Thanks for the link. :)

    ReplyDelete